RESERVATIONS ARE REQUIRED FOR DINNER WEDNESDAY – SATURDAY, 4 – 9 PM. SUNDAY 4 – 8 PM.
LOVELY DINING OPTIONS AVAILABLE FOR YOU OUTSIDE AND INSIDE.
YOU CAN EITHER CALL AND LEAVE A MESSAGE FOR A RESERVATION AT 802-674-4180 or
SEND US A MESSAGE ON THE FORM BELOW.
PLEASE NOTE: Emails are not checked during dinner service.
If you are trying to make a reservation for tonight and it’s after 3:30 pm, please call.
YOU WILL RECEIVE AN E-MAIL WHEN YOUR RESERVATION IS CONFIRMED.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO SERVING YOU A GREAT DINNER!
Windsor Station staff are strictly following the guidelines provided by the State of Vermont throughout the phasing in of on site dining. To keep everyone safe we will adhere to the following rules:
- Reservations are required.
- We are open Wednesday – Sunday, 4 – 9 PM.
- Members of only 2 households and 10 people may be seated at the same table.
- Anyone exhibiting symptoms of respiratory illness including fever, cough and/or shortness of breath will not be allowed on site.
- Windsor Station maintains an easily accessible log of customers and their contact information for 30 days in the event contact tracing is required by the Health Department.
- Windsor Station will provide you with the ultimate safe dining experience.