We will be closed for the week of Thanksgiving, from Nov 25 – 29. We will re-open on Wednesday, Dec 2.
IN FOLLOWING THE CURRENT GUIDELINES SET FORTH BY THE STATE OF VT, we are restricting our on-site dining to Vermont residents or quarantined residents only. Members from only one household are able to be sat at each table. We expect that if you make a reservation to dine with us, you and ALL of your guests have been safe and quarantined before entering our restaurant. We are doing our part to keep our staff safe, we expect that you will too. In the meantime, please enjoy our online ordering and curbside pickup. More information on state guidelines can be found here: https://accd.vermont.gov/covid-19/restart/cross-state-travel
RESERVATIONS ARE REQUIRED FOR DINNER WEDNESDAY – SATURDAY, 4 – 9 PM. SUNDAY 4 – 8 PM.
YOU CAN EITHER CALL AND LEAVE A MESSAGE FOR A RESERVATION AT 802-674-4180 or
SEND US A MESSAGE ON THE FORM BELOW.
PLEASE NOTE: Reservation requests submitted through this form are not checked during dinner service.
If you would like to make a reservation for tonight and it’s after 3:30 pm, please call.
YOU WILL RECEIVE AN E-MAIL WHEN YOUR RESERVATION IS CONFIRMED.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO SERVING YOU A GREAT DINNER!
Windsor Station staff are strictly following the guidelines provided by the State of Vermont throughout the phasing in of on site dining. To keep everyone safe we will adhere to the following rules:
- Reservations are required.
- All servers wear masks during shifts and gloves are worn when delivering food.
- Members of only 2 households and 10 people may be seated at the same table.
- Anyone exhibiting symptoms of respiratory illness including fever, cough and/or shortness of breath will not be allowed on site.
- Windsor Station maintains an easily accessible log of customers and their contact information for 30 days in the event contact tracing is required by the Health Department.
- Windsor Station will provide you with the ultimate safe dining experience.