WE ARE NOW TAKING RESERVATIONS FOR TABLE SERVICE.
Windsor Station staff are strictly following the guidelines provided by the State of Vermont throughout the phasing in of on site dining. To keep everyone safe we will adhere to the following rules:
- Reservations are required.
- We are open Wednesday – Sunday, 4 – 9 PM.
- Members of only 2 households and 10 people may be seated at the same table.
- Anyone exhibiting symptoms of respiratory illness including fever, cough and/or shortness of breath will not be allowed on site.
- Windsor Station must maintain an easily accessible log of customers and their contact information for 30 days in the event contact tracing is required by the Health Department.
- Windsor Station will provide you with the ultimate safe dining experience.
If you are sending a reservation request via e-mail, the reservation is not confirmed until you hear back from us.